Refreshing Summer Drink Recipe by Culligan
After creating this delicious and refreshing beverage many times I have been able to test out many different brands of ingredients. However, one particular ingredient always made a difference each time I made this delightful drink and I will NEVER change it. The difference was Culligan. Culligan water makes this recipe SO much better!
Everything else in this recipe can be changed out for different brands but the most important thing to stay true to is using Culligan water. The best part is, you don’t necessarily have to have a bottled water cooler. By having a Reverse Osmosis System installed right under your sink it will save you a lot of money and you will have clean, great-tasting, water right at your fingertips. No more wasting room in your fridge with bottled water or filtered pitchers. Save time, money and space by choosing Culligan. It’s like having a bottled water company right under your kitchen sink!
This satisfying coffee recipe is perfect for those long, hot, spring and summer days when you just need something to cool you down but also put a little extra pep in your step.
- 2 Cups of Culligan Water
- ¼ cup of your favorite ground coffee
- 2-4 Tbsp Sugar*
- 1 cup of milk
- Caramel Drizzle OR Chocolate Drizzle*
- Brew coffee using cold Culligan Water and ¼ cup of ground coffee.
- Once your coffee is brewed, pour the hot coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- After the ice cubes are frozen throughout, add 2-5 of the coffee cubes into a glass.
- Add your desired amount of sugar to sweeten.
- Pour 1 cup of milk on top of the coffee cubes & stir until all contents are well blended
- Top off with your preferred flavored drizzle
- We recommend that you wait about 2 minutes before consuming to allow the coffee cubes to melt into the milk & add more flavor!
Follow Culligan on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for even more great content!